Monday, October 27, 2008

Mahalo!

We arrived yesterday, Sunday afternoon about 2:00 pm local time.  It's been cloudy so far.  We got to walk around Waikiki a little bit last night... it looks just like any city, but with palm trees.  The picture of David is on Waikiki beach (which is very tiny) and the picture of me is at a waterfall/koi pond in the Waikiki outdoor mall.  Waikiki is all malls and expensive boutiques.  weird.  David is thrilled we got a brand new Jeep from the rental place.  Looking forward to whatever we decide to do today.... it's still dark out but I can't sleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. We are all looking forward to seeing more. The doggies are doing great. They meant Rustie and of course Trinny wanted to get to the other side of the fence.

kristin said...

I am assuming this is mom??? Did she get under the fence? you could always leave her harness on 24/7. i miss my babies!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed seeing your pictures today. David looked like a dwarf next to the statue. Ruby and Brodie are doing fine. I am sure they miss you, but they are good. They go in and out, lay around and play with each other and FiFi. Ashley pretty much stays out of thier way. they slept good last night. Racheal says hi, she is viewing with us. Take care and enjoy yourselves. We miss you.
Love, Mom and Dad O.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see more pictures! I hope you're both having a wonderful time! I know you're having better weather than us on the east coast...it's snowing right now!

Have fun,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

It's snowing!!! your missing the 1st snow fall......lucky you.
Love Mom

kristin said...

oh. my gawd. i cannot believe it's snowing!!!! me and david are in shock!